There are times when you may experience personal difficulties, which can feel overwhelming. These could include any of the following:
· Perhaps you are experiencing difficulties in your
relationship with your partner.
· You may be going through a separation or divorce.
· Your children’s problems may be causing you
· The death of a loved one may be causing you
· Your work situation may be difficult to manage.
· You have unresolved issues from childhood that you
have been unable to talk about.
· It may be none of the above, just an inexplicable
feeling of being lost, worried and anxious.
Symptoms may have occurred as a response to these difficulties, such as:
· Anxiety and panic attacks,
· Suicidal thoughts,
· Feeling extremely unhappy, unmotivated or
· Feeling a need to turn to alcohol, smoking or drugs
· A change in eating patterns, with excessive weight gain or loss,
· The emergence of numerous minor physical ailments.
We may be able to help